It may occur that sometimes your dog bite someone or your dog bites you.May be this is shocking for your but you have no option than to take quick action.So,what to do if your dog bites?Below are some tips:
1. Always try to remain calm and do not panic and get unturned.
2. Confine your dog to another room or to another place and do not move in front of your dog.
3.Try to wash the wound of the victim with warm water and wash it with Savlon or Dettol like antiseptic lotion.
4.Try to help the victim and do not go to the defensive side rather helping the victim.Cause if he takes any legal step then you will be in the wrong position.So,be aware.
5.Contact a physician to check up the victim.
6.Exchange the contact information with the victim and also provide him your insurance information.This is be very helpful.
7. If there is any witness in the scene then also gather their contact information which will be very helpful to you farther.
8.Inform local authorities about the incident so that they can advise you what to do.
9. Contact your veterinarian and get the medical records of your dog.
10. Collect or manage the rabbis vaccination certificate cause you must need to show this.